Friday, April 01, 2005

TGI Friday!!!

Great restaurant, by the way. Hmm, more Dogwood practice, then I'm stuck in town until midnight again with Derek. But maybe I'll find something to do... All of my gal pals are gonna be at the Kingsmen Ball, so we'll just have to wait and see. All alone today. Yay! Mom's better! But I don't know how long that'll last. She's going to the doctor on Monday. Derek's truck is almost fixed, and the Hobbit's up next, but it isn't looking good. I probably won't have my baby back until after next week. Serious bummer. Well, somebody give me an update on what's new in the outside world! I feel so isolated. One by one the penguins steal my sanity...

3 comments:

Buffalokill said...

Speaking of hobbits, I hear that Peter Jackson (director of LOTR) is gonna make The Hobbit.

I don't really know the details, I just know that I grew up loving the Hobbit. And Peter did such a good job on LOTR that I hope the Hobbit is as equally good. :)

Spatula said...

Yeah, I heard that too! I'm so excited! That might be worth the trip to the movies. I just hope it's not as long and drawn out as the cartoon version that came out when I was a kid. Heath, would that be Korea or you "still drowning in booze"? I'm glad you enjoyed your trip the firing range, although I haven't read the whole post yet. Got church, so no time til this afternoon. Thanks for answering, you two. The rest of the world has disappeared...

Buffalokill said...

Oh you ingrate!!!! haha. j/k

the cartoon was so much fun! one of my all time favorites, especially all the songs in it.

I use to fall asleep to that movie every other night. In fact, i wanna go watch it right now.