Thursday, April 21, 2005

Portable Feelings

I'm in the habit of actually writing my blog entries before I post them. So I can write/post without a computer and therefore make observations outside of whatever library or classroom I'm posting from. So I'm sitting on the sidewalk outside at lunch watching a couple of guys play hackie sack, waiting for Monion to show back up. But lunch is almost over. The library is occupied by straggling testers, so I can't go to my usual hangout.

Not to self: don't cook french toast when in a hurry. It took me about 30 minutes this morning to fix 8 slices of toast for me and Mom. Oh, and I've discovered that I absolutely LOVE to cook! I've been fixing breakfast foods for the past four days and I'm so impressed! Lol.

My cousins are here! And my uncle, his girlfriend, and their dog. Mema called my cell yesterday and told me to call her, so I did. She said, "There's somebody here who really wants to talk to you." She handed Ian the phone and he said, "hey there, Pammy!" Of course, that really made my day. We all went over to see them and hang out after we got home. I've missed them so much! They're visiting from Illinois.

4 comments:

Spatula said...

lol, yeah, i know. you told me. it's kinda funny

Spatula said...

Yeah, lol. I'm not very good, but watching is cool.

Buffalokill said...

dude... thats cos you were in the same class as them. It's called "special Ed"... cos you know.... yer special.

Spatula said...

That's just wrong... funny? Heck yeah. Yeah, it's strange, but you would've been in one of my groups I visit at school. I'm the butterfly type without the typical snobbish attitude. All groups know me and I know most of them, and I speak to everyone. Those "black leather jacket" types are usually ythe funest to hang out with, even if they are a little vulgar or inappropriate at times. Speaking from my expreience, you realize. Not saying you're like that...