Thursday, April 14, 2005

To answer Amethyst's question and fill the rest of my clueless audience in, here's a brief filler on the guy I was excited about seeing yesterday. Ryan is a preacher-friend of mine. He's 24, and has a little boy, but he's never been married. Yes, I said he's preacher. Not ordained, but he's REALLY REALLY good! Well, God uses him in amazing ways. He has an awesome testimony, too. We originally met him when he came with a singing group to our church, and we've had him back to preach a few times and just love him to death. We email each other periodically, so I know what's generally going on, but we haven't had a chance to really talk since the last time he came, which was in January. He was invited back to spend Friday and Saturday with us for the revival and dinner and for us to see his son, whom we haven't met yet, but I don't know if he'll come. I sent him a message this morning asking if he was going to make it back, but he doesn't check his email very often... He's super sweet and super cool and a really great guy, and he's friend of the entire family. I hope he comes!

Prom is this Saturday! Jarrod's mom offered to help with my hair, dress, nails, or anything else I needed for prom, so she's going to do my manicure at about 9:30 on Saturday. My hair appt. is for 10:30, and I have to pick up my date's boutonniere that morning, so I'll be a little busy, but it's no biggie. I can take Mom's car and get everything taken care of. I'm so excited! Everybody keeps asking if Jarrod and I are going out... I tell them no, which is the truth, but do you honestly have to be "seeing" someone to go to prom? No, of course not! I'm just glad I'm an optimistic person and can guarantee I'll have a good time! Yay! Well, that's what's going through my head right now, so I'm floating on Cloud 9! I'll write more when I come back down, which means you probably won't hear from me for the rest of today! Hehe. Love y'all! Toodles!

No comments: