Thursday, April 07, 2005

Kim

Well, Kim... Kim is my super-cool awesome buddy who shares my birthday. She is a preacher's daughter and one of my close friends. She has this really cool little green quote book in which she writes comments about life, observations, and random thoughts. I'm not allowed to publish comments without permission, so maybe I'll get back to you on those. She's actually a year younger than I am, but there are strange parallels in our lives. We're both the youngest daughter. We were both born in California. Both of our fathers are active church. We're both in band, Interact, NHS, and soon, SHS. Well, that's my Kim entry. Nothing to do today that's just hugely important, so toodles! Oh, 19 days until my birthday! And only 50-some-odd days until graduation! Counting weekends. Love y'all!

1 comment:

Buffalokill said...

ooo! a birthday!

*puts on party hat*