Thursday, April 28, 2005

Explosive!

Today, as I was driving into the parking lot of the prison where my mother works, I was attacked! Ok, not really, but it sounded like it. You know how a water balloon sounds when it hits a car or window? That was what I heard; only it wasn’t a WATER balloon, but a soft drink of some sort. Or so I thought. When I looked around for the real cause of the disturbance, I saw, to my utter dismay that a half-can of Dr. Pepper (very similar to Mr. Pibb) had exploded! The culprit? The Texas heat. For those of you unfamiliar with the experience, let’s just say it’s not exactly cooling. But the can was super-cool, and I found myself laughing in spite of the situation. Oh well. The little joys of life are always a bit surprising.

I got prom pictures developed and actually got the professional pictures back yesterday. They’re great! I’m so excited! Photobucket.com, in my album (pampam05), if you want to see ‘em. The Hobbit’s fixed! Yay! We’re going to get it today, and I get to drive it home! I have to give Chip, the guy who fixed it, a big hug. Lol.

Well, my birthday was really great. I got flowers and balloons, a teddy bear, jewelry, $$, and lots of little blessings. It was great! I KNEW my senior year was worth waiting for! It’s been completely great the whole year! With the exception of a few minor inevitable mishaps, that is. Well, I’m copying pictures, and I think my yellow is almost out, but they’re already printed, so I’ve got to go cut ‘em out. Lots of love to everybody, especially Chad and Carrie Ann! Toodles!

No comments: