Wednesday, April 13, 2005

My "More"

Ok, here's my "more." Well, Jim consented to go with us. Our reservations are for 5 PM, so we're going really early, but we'll have plenty of time to eat. So it'll be ok. Hopefully we'll have a great time. Jarrod's ordering my corsage today, I think. His boutonniere has been done since Monday afternoon, so they'll match wonderfully.

Ryan's coming! He's supposed to call this morning and tell Dad if he's coming early enough to eat with us. But he'll be here this evening to preach for sure. His brother is a Marine who just got home from Iraq, and might come with him, but I couldn't tell you for sure. Well, that's pretty much what's going on today, so I guess I'll talk to y'all later! Love y'all! Toodles.

UPDATE> Ryan's not coming for supper. He has some sort of inservice or a workshop or something, so he'll be here later than we had hoped. Bummer. But we're still going to eat with the revival music leader's family, so I have to leave early anyway. Poop. I wanted to hang out with my buddy. Oh well. Now to work on scholarship stuff...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when is your prom, it seems kind of early for it?

Spatula said...

Well, each year we have to do prom in April because of various other activities, so this year it's this weekend, the 16th. Last year it was the last weekend in April. But it's all cool.

Buffalokill said...

yea!

and whats the poem deal about??

Spatula said...

Chad, read Porkchop's blog for the poem thing.