Sunday, April 10, 2005

Results

Well, we didn't advance in OAP yesterday, but we're all tired, so it's not really that bad of a thing. A part of me wanted to advance, but the rest of me just wants a break from my four-year time, energy, and mind investment. Tired. I know, my readers and fellow bloggers have SO MUCH more going on that I do, but, hey, it's my blog. I'm feeling better than I was, so that's a plus. I'm gonna take a loooong nap after church... Well, got to go. Sunday School starts in a few minutes... Toodles.

1 comment:

Spatula said...

OAP = One Act Play Why are you going to Florida? Revival begins Wednesday with Ryan and goes Thursday through Sunday (both services) with Bro. Ken, who was pastor at our old church. Very cool. And I know how YOU feel with the busy weekends. Lol.