Wednesday, April 27, 2005

18

It's my BIRTHDAY!!! I'm finally 18! Mom and Dad came in my room this morning and gave me two jewelry boxes... And in them was a pair of earrings, a necklace, and a ring! Light blue stones on yellow gold with a little white/silver around them, all in the shape of hearts. Yay! They're gorgeous! And Brandy gave me $21 (a 20 $ bill and a $1 to pin on my shirt) and a safety pin. Lol. It's a ritual at our school to pin a dollar on your shirt so everybody knows it's your b-day and gives you $$$. She also gave me card, which was really cute. M&D got me a card, too. It's gonna be a great day! The weather's awesome and I'm so happy! Still no wisdom... But I can wait. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAM PAM!!!!!!!!!I only have 18 days till my 18th bday...YAY!!

Buffalokill said...

Happy Birthday Pam!!!

18! w000t! lets see... now you can legally buy rifles! But yer old man should have already bought you plenty of those!

Spatula said...

:P Love you too! Miss ya!