Tuesday, April 05, 2005

2day

21 DAYS!!! I'll be 18 in 21 days!!! Yay! Well, just a minor update. Zack is taking me home again today, since no truck yet, so I'll actually get home in a timely manner. Didn't do a whole bunch today, except watch some movies and a do super-easy Calculus lesson. Derivatives are cool. Hehe. Talked to Josh last night on AOL about how things are going. He's in the Army, stationed in WA. He's actually one of my brother's friends, but I know him from band and school and stuff. His buddy Paul got on his name and we talked for a second, then I had to get off the comp so Dad could use the phone. Oh well. It was nice talking to him. Well, toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! AND MANY MANY MORE SPAT! LOVE YA!

Spatula said...

Hehe. Thanks.