Thursday, March 31, 2005

Dilemmas

Hey all. Zachary Binx, he didn't answer me yet, but I talked to Jim about who all was going with us, and I think our group expanded. I went dress shopping yesterday. I found this really cute dress at Arc & Sparkle, but it was $170. In Austin I saw this GORGEOUS dress at Dillard's, that actually fit and everything, and it was $150, so it all depends on how much Dad is willing to spend. He originally said $100, but the odds of my finding a dress for less than $150 that I really like are slim to none. I think I'll go to the resale shop this weekend. It's Dogwood this weekend, Porkchop. You comin down? We've got to march and then I'm running lights at the pageant. Prolly go hang out at the police station or wander around town like last weekend between the two events. Unless I go to Jarrod's again. But I'm reluctant to wear out my welcome, since we are going to prom together. Last weekend, I walked from the courthouse to his house. Long walk. Maybe the Hobbit will be running again by Saturday... I'm not going to go to the Kingsman Ball Friday. I just don't want to get all dressed up to go dance with old people. I may change my mind, but only after I talk to Cooney and Porkchop and maybe Jim and Brandy. We'll see. I'll keep you posted about that. I have my dress from homecoming last year (gorgeous black dress), but I don't have shoes and I have no idea what I would do with my hair. So those are my dilemmas. Should I go to the dance? And what do I do between the parade and pageant? Ideas? From anybody. Well, I'm going to get a shower. Then I've got to clean the kitchen and finish some laundry. I might just clean my room. Brad's going to come pick me up and take me to practice tonight. Should I be worried? Lol. He's not exactly the most reliable person, or an incredibly safe driver, but I trust him. Go figure. Love y'all! Toodles!

3 comments:

Spatula said...

I wish I had that much to work with. I can't even get a day off for B-mont to really go SHOPPING! Oh well. Pity party's over. We'll get something. Oh, I made it home from riding with Brad, so we're good now. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.