Friday, March 04, 2005

The Perks of Graduation

No college English today, so it's tutorials and I'm in the library. Got a pretty mundane and slightly irritating day ahead of me. Got off on a bit of a bad start because Mom was on my case about my driving. Whatever. I miss my friend! I still haven't heard from him. Porkchop, I saw where you called the other day, sorry I didn't call back. Gimme a ring if you want. I'll be home tonight and all morning at least on Saturday. Got OAP practice from 5 to 8 Saturday night, which is awesome because we've got a lot of work to do before contest in three weeks. Debate State Comp is coming up. Things are piling up higher and higher and it's beginning to bog me down. I can't wait until I graduate because I won't have all of this crap to deal with. I'll be able to relax at least for a little while and unwind as I get ready for college and "adult" life. But it's scary. I don't exactly want to leave this comfort zone I've established at school. But I'm not as scared as I was a few months ago. Maybe I've grown up. I have a feeling my Air Force "buddy" had a lot to do with it. I'm over him, btw, Porkchop. And yes, YOU can tell people what I'm talking about because I don't want to dwell on that subject any more. Though it was nice... Toodles.

No comments: