Monday, March 07, 2005

Just another Manic Monday

Hey all. Weekend's over. Sorry I didn't post, but I slept REALLY late Saturday and then we had company, then OAP practice. Sunday, church then SAT studying with Brandy then homework then church then sleep. Quesadillas give you bad dreams, btw. Even if they are just cheese. Not really bad, but a little strange. I dreamed about band and random people that I can't specifically remember. Tonight I have OAP, tutorials, and an Interact meeting. And Big Bro has the truck so Mom and I are stuck with the car, which has malfunctioning brakes. Poop. Well, hope y'all are having good days! Love every one of you! Read PFC Snuffy's blog! He's hilarious! PassTheBrass.com. His brother, Chad, created the site for him. His bro also has several other sites open and running including one he posts on about being engaged and buying a house and stuff. Follow the links on Pass The Brass. Toodles for now.

1 comment:

Spatula said...

No prob, don't even think about regretting it! I had as much fun listening as you did talking, believe me. Tell her I sympathize with her "guy slump." Love you, too, and have an awesome week!!!