Saturday, March 12, 2005

Poop

Painted my nails (French tips) and hung out with Brandy today. Supposed to get my car fixed. Yay! But the have to finish my bro's truck first. Ella Enchanted is coming on at 5:45, soI'll watch that. Haven't seenit yet. Have to go to state comp tomorrow. We leave at 11. Poop. I'm too tired to want to go, but I'm sure I'll enjoy myself once I get there. Scholarship junk has to be postmarked by Tuesday, so I'll have to scramble to get that done. Possibly on the trip up there in between reading my lit crit and english books and rewriting some poetry and sleeping. Chad, the host is up again and you should be able to post. Just in case you were wondering. Well, movie is coming on, so toodles. I'll probably post before I leave tomorrow. So, 'til then!

4 comments:

Buffalokill said...

I can leave comments!

w00t!!!!

and have fun with yer.... uhh.... poop?

Spatula said...

Long story Chad. Actually, it's one I don't even know, but there's this guy, great friend, pretty close, and he says it, so I guess it rubbed off...

Buffalokill said...

Thats funny... cos Sean (another PTA author) says it quite often too. There's just this... special feeling with saying the word....... poop.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam...just wanted to leave you a message and say HI!!!