Thursday, March 03, 2005

$$$

Yesterday ended a bit crappily, but it was okay after I read my Bible and prayed. Today is good so far because I dropped Mom off at work and then went on to school. And I parked straight the first try! I haven't done that since the first day I drove by myself, so I'm excited. We made fruit salad in foods and got a new march to play in band. We're doing research papers in English and I have three more citations to do. After school I'm going to the State Farm Insurance office to give our "contact" a check for our Relay for Life team in hopes of getting a bracelet. Yay! Or possibly two... Kim is contributing to my blog as I write today, so any random comments are hers. She still wants to know how to dorve. Since apparently that's something I can do. Unfortunately, something I cannot do is type proficiently. Bummer. I have a tutorial after school with a fellow student then OAP practice. Money money money mo-ney. MO-ney! Hehe. $$$ I get paid for the tutorial and then again tomorrow for allowance. Cool beans. $ But I hope ya'll are all having good days. Pookie, is it any better? Porkchop, don't forget to give Lil Sis an answer. And Lil Sis, have a wonderful day! Love ya'll! Toodles!

No comments: