Monday, March 21, 2005

Jam-Packed

Hello again Blogosphere! How is everybody today? Not many comment lately, but I know all of my friends are still out there. So, report in! Let me know how things are going and how life is treating you so far this week, Props to Chad for his super-cool theme design. And a shout-out to Erik on spring break! Heath, hope you're having an awesome day! Brandy, talk to ya later girl. Thanks so much for the messages you leave in my locker! Jim, thanks for getting interested in blogging and writing regularly. Porkchop, love you so much! Miss ya girlie! Lil Sis, BIG HUG!!! I know y'all are praying for me, and I'm praying for y'all, too! Any special requests, just let me know. Anybody figured out who 6MIM is yet? Not me, though I've been asking around. I haven't asked Brandy or Jim, but I don't think it's either one of them. We'll see. Or at least I hope we will. No, I'm not being paranoid, Chad, I'm just curious. I feel like I should know this person and I don't. Just been on my mind a tad lately. Had a dream Saturday night about Trevor. He got sick during our OAP performance and I had to let everybody know to act around his part, and then I went and took care of him. Why did I dream this? I don't know. No rhyme or reason except maybe an unexplored fear that all won't go well during competition or tomorrow night's performance. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps. Hehe. That's a song. Yeah, yeah, I'm sure some of you know that, but I had to tell the younger generation just in case.

When I grow up and get rich (hehe, I can dream, right?) I want a personal masseuse and a really big 4X4 truck. I like pie. I really really like pie. Apple pie, and cherry pie, and punkin pie, and pee-can pie, and coconut creme pie, and chocolate pie, and fudge pee-can pie, and lemon meringue pie, and shrimp pie, and shrimp kabobs, and shrimp gumbo, and shrimp fettucini, and shrimp ice cream, and shrimp scampi, and fried shrimp, and boiled shrimp, and stewed shrimp, and sauteed shrimp, and shrimp a la mode (with ice cream), and shrimp with mushrooms, and steak 'n' shrimp, and shrimp and taters, and pork and beans. Courtesy of Forrest and Tito.

Life's like a box of chocolates. Sometimes, you take a bite of one and you find it completely disgusting, but sometimes, on a wild gamble, you stumble onto the greatest tastin piece ever created. Which piece are you chewin on? Is it more than you can handle? It ain't more than HE can handle. Promise. Funny, idn't it, how He can turn a nasty booger of a situation into a great thing and never need your help at all? Or He can use the strangest things to draw you closer to him... For instance, this blog started out as a completely blank space, as did all of our blogs did. And, through interactions with all of y'all I'm feeling more inclined to pray more often, instead of when I think of a specific need. Like prayin for Heath and Porkchop all the time. And prayin for Chad, Carrie Ann, Jim, Lil Sis, and Brandy. And prayin for Erik. The one on spring break and the other one I know.

Which reminds me. Chad, you and your buds will sympathize, I'm sure. To summarize, this other Erik was out with his buddies and all of their wives when one of them had an accident. Half of his face was shot off at close range by his own dropped sawed-off shotgun. Erik ran down to check on him after he screamed and passed out at the sight. After they took the injured guy to the hospital, Erik went to see about him. He found out that he was already gone and passed out again. The whole experience was very traumatizing, as I'm sure you can well imagine. Erik is having an understandably difficult time dealing with this and is in serious need of our prayers.

So, anyway, thanks for readin this jam-packed post. I hope it made you laugh, made you think and that you enjoyed visiting the twisted mind of Spatula (a.k.a. Spat, Pam, Map, Wad, Spam, Pam-Pam, Pam-Bam, Spamela, Pammy, and Mom). Love and toodles!

2 comments:

Buffalokill said...

About Erik. That saddens me very much. I hope he comes out on top, and I'll be prayin for him. With guns comes responsibilty. I pray we all take them very seriously.

Spatula said...

I ran out of kinds of shrimp... Thanks for prayin for my mental state, though. Obviously it isn't too superb. Lol. And thank you for your prayers for Eirk.