Thursday, March 10, 2005

Ranting

Hey all. Only have a few minutes left before I have to go study for Physics, but I wanted to say thanks to Porkchop and Lil Sis for helping me out. (See previous post.) 120 students were missing during the peak hours between 12 and 3 today at our lovely high school. Between baseball, softball, track, tennis, FFA, and HOSA, we were practically alone in the hallways! It wasn't actually that bad, but it was nice not having the entire lunch room full. And the halls were semi-quiet, too. I've only finished 34 of the required 50 notecards for AP English, so got to get on the ball tomorrow if I want to save my skin. Stupid research papers... And there's a lab due tomorrow, Tuesday, and Wednesday, plus scholarship stuff that I need to fill out but can't without our counselor who has been suspiciously missing all week, and then there's state debate comp next Monday and Tuesday and I'm not even half-way prepared... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (Did I spell that right?) I need a haircut and a good, old-fashioned shopping trip. Or maybe just a bubble bath, which I can't have because our tub is messed up. And a massage, and a boyfriend, and a nap, and dinner... And I thought I was low-maintenance. Guess not. Love y'all. Done ranting for now. Toodles!

No comments: