Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Butterfly Effect

Watched The Butterfly Effect last night. That was very interesting. It brings to mind a very serious question. One that I thankfully don’t have to face. Would I give up knowing the person I love the most in order to save that person and those around me? I don’t know if I could decide. Given the situation presented in the movie, I would presumably choose the same over-all outcome. It actually turned out perfectly fine except for that seemingly small- but in reality the ultimate- sacrifice. Any thoughts?

4 comments:

Buffalokill said...

that movie was sick and twisted.

It was such a great idea, and they coulda made it happy etc...

but no... they gotta make it all messed up. It was a waste of my life, watching it.

but i like butterflys. :)

Buffalokill said...

well.... i'll just assume yer one sick puppy. hehe. just kidding.

all i know is that, on leaving the movie theatre... i felt like crap.

Spatula said...

It wasn't exactly uplifting, was it?

Spatula said...

To explain about Porkchop's... uh, condition, (haha) she has a very strange perception of life. She, like me, is a pyro and loves the strange and absurd. She's Goth with a normal streak, and almost goofy all of the time. You can't define my bud with words, but you can rest assured that she is not completely crazy. Partially, maybe, but aren't we all?