Monday, March 21, 2005

NHS

National Honor Society inductions are tonight at 7:30. We, the members have to be here at 7:15 while the inductees have to be here at 7. My task is introducing the guest speaker. Fun fun. Then OAP practice tonight from about 8:30 or 9 until midnight. Super, huh? Mom's car is busted. Radiator's got a hole in it. That makes three out of four vehicles out of commission. Dad doesn't have his work truck anymore. We're floundering, but spring break is next week, so we'll make it, if just barely. Things are smooth for the time being, since I have a few of my biggest tasks taken care of or postponed. The research paper is still due Thursday, but I checked out on of these cool little typer-thingys called an Alphasmart, so I can work at home. They're like a word document in a portable, battery-operated mini-computer. And the info transfers to the big computers, so we save time and can go and work elsewhere. They're rather convenient. So, here I am killing time again in the library. Oh, there's the bell! Til tomorrow then! Love to all. Toodles!

1 comment:

Spatula said...

Amber, Trevor, Chris, Sam, Kim, Kimber, JK, John Thomas, Allen, Shana, Alicia M... don't really remember the rest. I've slept since then. Hehe.