Monday, March 28, 2005

Chores

I finished my chores for today! With the exception of finishing the laundry, that is. I cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed, swept, folded clothes, cleaned the bathroom, and straightened my room and the living room. There's nothing better than hot sudsy water... No, mowing the lawn is definitely better. The only part of all that I didn't/don't enjoy is switching the wash. I can handle folding and putting away, even hanging up clothes, but being interrupted every hour... Oh well. At least I got stuff accomplished. And I'm not stressed about much right now, so that's good. Maybe I'll go climb a tree later. I seriously plan on the nature walk/huntin trip before the week's up. I'll keep you posted. Love y'all! Talk to you later. Toodles.

2 comments:

Spatula said...

Will do. But one serious obstacle... can't legally go hunting with a 22 without my license, so may have to postpone that trip.

Spatula said...

Thanks Porkchop.