Wednesday, March 16, 2005

State

Well, made it home fine; tired, but ready to go. Almost. It's the end of the school day and it's been rough. Have you ever had one of those days where you just want to sit down and cry for no apparent reason? It was one of those. But I held it together and I made it through and got all of my junk caught up on. Two lab reports due, as well as a missed calculus lesson, OAP drama (Lol. Ironic? I think so.), an English test that caught me unawares, and a quiz in foods just to name the highlights of my day. Austin wasn't worth this. Or maybe it was. I can't decide. We only won one of four rounds, but we had fun. Making it to State was the big achievement, so no hard feelings about not advancing past prelims. Shopping was pretty cool. I met this crazy lady in the dressing room at Dillard's who tried on dresses and had a series of mini fashion shows with me. Absolutely crazy, lemme tell ya. But she was funny, and I found this GORGEOUS dress! Blue, split outer skirt under a halter top piece, with a shawl. So pretty! Question, who is 6MIM? NO idea on that one. I have a feeling it has some connection with Porkchop, but I'm clue-less... Well, other than my stressful, almost catastrophic day, which, to be perfectly honest, don't happen often enough for me to know how to deal, nothin much is going on. My back hurts, but it's probably from riding backwards in the van for 6 hours yesterday. Well, glad to be home. Glad to be back online so I can talk to y'all! Love all of you! Toodles for now.

5 comments:

Buffalokill said...

Whoop! Pam's Back!

Let's put a pig in the ground, and party down!

Spatula said...

Lol. Break out the grass skirts and leis for a Bloggerville-wide luau!

Anonymous said...

PAM! PAM! Not funny....not funny(lol)

Buffalokill said...

uhh.... i was goin for a more 'deep south' type par-tay. you know... in the backwoods, cajun fiddles, virginia two-steppin, etc.

but i guess the hawaii thing is okay...

Spatula said...

I've never put a cajun pig in the ground. If we're really par-tayin' down South, get some crawfish and all the fixin's, or else make some kick-butt gumbo! Yeah baby! That's what I'm talkin 'bout!