Friday, March 18, 2005

More Thoughts

Was thinking today during Gov't about life again. I'm cyclical in my behavior patterns. At the beginning of the year I'm happy, energetic, interested in everything, and very talkative and extroverted. As the year goes on, I get busy, less extroverted, less talkative, and more stressed. This lasts until One Act is almost over then I begin the climb back to the top of my emotional mountain. This year has been the worst year so far. It inevitably happens, with each year a little different. This process didn't actually begin cycling through until seventh or eighth grade. I guess the whole process of school was still a novelty before that. Hopefully college will renew my vigor for school and passion for learning. I surely hope so. Toodles.

1 comment:

Buffalokill said...

umm... about that college thing... yea... don't git yer hopes up. :)