Thursday, March 24, 2005

One Act Competition

We got first!!! wOOt!!! We're advancing to area! And I'm so proud of all of my boys! They were all terrific! We also got best ensemble and best actress, along with some all-star honorable mentions and all-star casts. Yay! After 4 years, we're finally advancing! I was seriously more pumped than this but I read a comment from some french dude on Pass the Ammo and got mad. But I had pizza today and a blast during the play (I love to be on edge), and I finished my English paper (11 pages! hoo-rah!) and took a super-easy calculus test. I'm off for the next 10 days from school and all I have to do over the break is do my Physics test (a take-home test, due Monday) and problems. Piece of cake! Well, I'm gonna go mess around and surf some more, so toodles! Love y'all! Oh, and I got a cute dress for Easter and new shoes!!! I love shoes...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...i still cant believe we did awesome. I rock as the sound crew member though. Well later Pam Pam......"I am such a babling ham" hehe

Spatula said...

Lol. Thanks. Will do!

Buffalokill said...

yea! dirty frenchmen. How could you Texans allow him to live in yer state?