Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Results

Bubba's o-tay. He got 5 stitches in his eyebrow and an x-ray for his nose. Heh. It's not broken. He's probably really sore today, but I didn't see him this morning. He's going to have a nice black eye, too. Brandy, his gf, didn't know until she called the house. I told her what happened and she was a little concerned, but was ok with it. If you can be okay with things like that... He could've died. I don't like to think about it because it scares me. I really don't know if I could handle that. But God knows that. I guess He has some big plans for both of us. He's spared our lives many a time. The wreck in 2002, flat tires, the big truck seriously messing up, and lots of wake boarding wipe-outs... And that's just Derek. Well, we'll have to wait and see what's in store! Toodles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear he's okay