Monday, May 09, 2005

Attention Wal-Mart shoppers...

Ok, I had to steal that from another blog I glanced at. I thought it was pretty funny. So, I'm sitting in Calculus. We just received an announcement that after one more lesson we're officially finished with math! Sweet! And we're basically just killing time in English, too. Don’t is still brimming with hideously boring monologues and movies of absolutely no relevance. Band is still busy, but not after next weekend and the Schlitterbahn trip. Foods will be a breeze, and one final chapter in Physics. So I'm almost done! Slowly... creeping... toward... the ... finish... line... then... only... a... speech... left... and... then... WE'RE FINISHED!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you better get in as much hanging out time with your friends. because come summer time and next school year, you won't be seein' them that much

Spatula said...

Yeah, will do. We're supposed to go to the beach this summer, and I'm sure we'll all be at Jim's and Jarrod's all summer, so there'll be lots of "us" time.