Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Clueless

Do all parents fight over stupid stuff? I mean, the littlest things set them off! It’s like they TRY to get on each other’s nerves! I mean, wow! Mom just adds fuel to the flame! She knows how he thinks. By now, I know how he thinks. Why do they insist on begin so immature and blind? And then Mom gets upset because she doesn’t feel loved! I wonder why! It’s the same concept as kicking a dog every day then wondering why he bites. It’s common sense! Maybe I’m just a young fool, but the answers seem so clear! Every problem can be avoided, less buttons pushed, less little things messed up and blamed on everyone but the true culprit… Adults. I almost wish I wasn’t one. But I have officially entered that world. I honestly hope and pray that I’m not dumb enough to fight about stupid stuff. But I know I will be. Despite the fact that I’ve never had that experience, it’s something I know will most likely happen. But I’m the freakin valedictorian, for cryin out loud! Shouldn’t I be able to figure it out? Another frustration with the adult world…

7 comments:

Spatula said...

Ok, I care, and it's a big deal at this point in my life. Got it? Who the crap are you to say anything? Besides, my friends are the kind who love and support me, and they care as much as I do, if not more. I was only emphasizing a point, anyway.

Anonymous said...

She is the Valedictorian though....

Spatula said...

Not me, Jim, that "j guy".

Anonymous said...

Oh, well the way it was said sounded like it was directed at you or at least that is how it sounded to me when i read it....sorry!!

Spatula said...

Lol. No prob. the first time I read it I thought, "whoa, wait a second," then I remembered who was talkin and knew what she meant. :P

Anonymous said...

When you are in a relationship it's hard to see what's really going on. You have the outside point of view, so it's a little easier for you. Don't stress too much Pam, bickering is completely normal in any marriage, even the strong ones that stand the test of time. I have felt this way about my parents too right around your age. It gets a little easier to accept them as you get older. Just remember that it's not you're fault or your responsiblity. I hope you find peace with this.

And congrats on being VALEDICTORIAN :D

Spatula said...

Heheheh. :P