Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Bubba's Wreck

Ok, new post, just happened, hot off the presses! Derek comes in with a shirt up against his face a few minutes ago. He orders me to silence with a look and shows me what he’s hiding. Dad was with him and has already seen it. He has a huge gash in his head, right above his eyebrow! 4-wheeler flipped going around a curve as he was trying to catch up with Dad. We have two, btw. Or we HAD two. The old one, the one that flipped, has no brakes anyway, and now has a seriously torqued front end. Dad might be able to fix it, or we may just drive it like it is… I don’t know. But he was a little bloody, to say the least. Mom and Dad took him to the hospital. They’re en route right now, and I just HAD to get this in! They’re not going to get stitches, but just glue him up. He’ll be fine. His nose was a little bloody, too, but it stopped. I think he just hit the ground a little too hard. I got a gash similar to that last year playing football. And just the other day he mentioned that he used to want a “dashing scar” on his face… Little ironies? Well, God definitely has a sense of humor! I’ll give a full report of the extent of his injuries tomorrow. Love y’all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well i hope he is ok...im sure brandy will take good care of him.

Spatula said...

lol, yeah, she will