Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Stalkers, History Papers, and Oldies

Whoa, what a week! Yesterday was a roller coaster day, for sure. I found out I got a 100 on my History paper that I was just sure I got a B on! And then RC decided he wanted to mess with me and tell me he was stalking me... So I overreacted a little, I'll admit, but it really did freak me out. I'm better now, especially since he apologized and explained that he didn't expect me to take it seriously. So we've been exchanging notes all day today, and he seems like a pretty cool guy after all. Go figure.

And then, I get home from a great day and turn on my radio... and there are oldies! Yessss! I LOVE oldies! And they're still on, so I'm in a really good mood! Hehe. Yesterday ended on a great note because I got to hang out with and really talk to Drew, which we hadn't done in a while. So I was and am happy.

Wow. I can't believe how blessed I am! God has showered me with blessings, for real! I can't really explain how I feel, but there's this feeling deep in my gut that's tense with anticipation and excitement! And I couldn't pinpoint why exactly even if I tried, but oh, how beautiful is life! And isn't today GORGEOUS?!? It never ceases to amaze me how much God must care about me to make my life so full of wonderfully sweet things! Love and toodles!

No comments: