Friday, November 04, 2005

She's baaaaack!!

Ok! Here's more of that crazy randomness from the Spatula that you know you've missed!

My roommate's out. She left last night and didn't come home. Should I be worried? Nah. She does this EVERY Thursday night. She goes out and gets niiiice and plastered and crashes at somebody's house. Now, the first time she did this I freaked. I was sooo worried! I almost called her, but something stopped me... And as it turns out she was just sleeping on someone else's couch that night. No worries. Why, oh why did it have to be me? I think God is testing me.

I get to go see "Jarhead" tonight! Mary from FLP invited me to go along with the rest of whoever wants to go. I invited Drew, but I don't know if he'll make it. We're going to Conroe because the theater there is new and a lot nice than the one here, supposedly. But whatever.

I want to go bowling! And we have a bowling alley here. (why do they call it an alley? It's in a building!) I think that will be my Saturday reward. Maybe Sunday...

I have an English paper to write that's due Monday. And a history paper that's due Thursday. Fun fun. I also have a car show to work on Saturday and, of course, church on Sunday. But it shouldn't be an issue. I should get finished with English tonight and take care of the history paper some time tomorrow.

Took a science test yesterday over the weather portion. I have no idea how I did. We've begun the natural disasters portion... Irony: the boring parts of the class were taught by very interesting, engaging professors. The "interesting" part is being taught by the biggest bore in the department. Boo. Oh well.

I scheduled my classes for next semester! I'm taking 18 hours. 16 of those are theater classes and 2 are my dance class. My dance class is in the evening. A hip-hop class. This should be interesting...

Well, class starts in a few, so I'm off. Love and hugs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.