Sunday, February 20, 2005

What I Like About Sundays

Well, Children's Church was fun. All seven of my little ones were really fun and I LOVED reading the lesson. Maybe I should be a teacher... But maybe not. It's all so up in the air right now it's scary. But then it's pretty grounded. Business Management for the scholarships and awesome career opportunities. Maybe life will line out and I'll see this wonderfully clear path open up for me. But it really scares me. Going out in life and knowing there are no second chances to create a future. I just can't be confident that I'm absolutely right and not making the biggest mistake I could possibly make. I wish I had somebody who can confidently tell me, "It's all going to be okay. I'll be there and we'll work it out." My Romeo, so to speak. The ideal man, the one who can sweep me off my feet and make me weak in the knees. Does he exist? If he does, where is he? And when will he come rescue me? Or maybe I'm just nursing empty dreams. I'll let you know when I find out.

No comments: