Thursday, February 24, 2005

Shallow Me

Hey Porkchop, I appreciate your support. *rolls eyes* I never thought I was shallow until a friend told me. Thanks for nothing, I guess. At lunch again today. The power went out in band! Yay! But then it came back on. The new guy is fitting in well, but can still only play basic stuff. I haven't taken the time to listen specifically to him to see if he's any good, but I will pretty soon. Beef stroganoff was good today. The beef was a tad bit tough, but not too bad over all. We're working on MLA citation in English for our research paper, and we have to have 50 entries finished by tomorrow. Big deal, right? Yeah, it is. Lab in Physics. Not much in Cal. Will go to revival tonight and see Ryan! Yay! Mom is sick, so I don't know if I'll get to go for sure, but I really hope so. Well, lunch is over, so toodles!

1 comment:

Spatula said...

Ok, forgiven. Read my first blog about being mad... Even if I WAS slightly annoyed (which I wasn't) it wouldn't have lasted very long. Read my blog for today! I'll write it at school, but I'm so... I don't know, but it's awesome! Love ya! And thanks, both of you, for your love and support!