Monday, February 21, 2005

Things To Talk About

Not having anything to talk about comes from not believing your life is interesting, but after looking through all of the random blogs from the site, I figured my life was just as exciting as a anybody's. OAP practice today after school. I think I get to drive the truck again. Super cool! Yeah, my prince is probably hanging out with yours, in this amazing world of perfect men that no woman is blessed enough to have access to. Maybe some day they'll all want to earn their knighthood and venture forth among the commoners to find their noble cause, and a beautiful young bride to go along with it. That'll be the day when they come rescue us from our respective towers, servanthoods, life-long sleeps, and fiery dragons. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Firefly said...

Hey Pam, Its pookie. so, how come they call you spatula? you gotta come visit for SB...k?!!!