Wednesday, February 23, 2005

A Day in the Life of the Spatula

Hey! Today we got a new percussionist in band. I'm the drum major, in case anybody's wondering. But I'm currently off duty. Anyway, he showed up and I think he'll fit right in. We're going to start working on a feature for the spring concert pretty soon. Fun fun. One of the songs we worked on today is really promising. Government was blah, just vocab. My college English was easy, essay test, two essays, I'm already finished, then my regular class talked about research papers. We have to analyze a British work. Jane Eyre is my choice. I LOVE that book! Foods was a series of "beef learning centers." We're cooking stroganoff tomorrow. Physics will be another lecture or we'll do problems. Lab tomorrow, test Friday. Open book, piece of cake (I hope). Calculus will be the second part of 4.2, then my day's done! All alone after I go home, so I'll hang in town and eat after I go to the library and possibly get a hair cut. Need to go by the post office, too... Well, lunch is almost over, so I've got to go. Toodles!

No comments: