Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Tears and Hope

Hey all. First, I want to share this great story found by Mark (a.k.a. -[Medic]-). I really cried when I read it, but it was definitely worth the read. He was also kind enough to link to me on his blog several times to stories or certain posts. He's a pretty cool guy, so stop by and see him.

For all of you keeping track of my health status, I feel TONS better. My throat is still a tad bit sore, but my back is perfectly aight. This last day of teas and cider will probably cure me once and for all. So thanks for your prayers.

Should hear something about the scholarship today or tomorrow, so if you hear a scream in whatever state you happen to be in, don't worry, it's just me. Hehe. But if I don't get it, you won't hear me cry. But there's quite a bit riding on this scholarship. Like a car, a computer, and of course, my college education. Oh, I'll go, but it'll be a little bit harder to procure funding. I'll let you know as soon as I find out. Love to all!

No comments: