Saturday, June 25, 2005

Dreams

Ok, FYI for the general populace, I'm seriously going to check into a theater major. No more business. Unless I can't do the theater program and honors at the same time. If I can't, I'll stick with business for now. But I have to adjust my schedule and rearrange a couple of things. No Economics, mainly. As corny as it sounds, I was watching "Cinderella Story" and heard the line, "Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." So I decided to go after my dream. Film director. Sorry to disappoint you Choody Boop, but I'll try not to succumb to Hollyweird society if I make it that far. Love to all. Heathykins, only a month and a little bit left!

4 comments:

Spatula said...

Thanks for the support Porkchop! I'm not getting much traffic, am I...

Spatula said...

Too late!!!

Anonymous said...

hey don't stress about becoming a hollywood hippy. my cousin is getting a degree in theatre and he is a hard core republican.

Anonymous said...

yay theatre! thats MY major! well one fo them anyways, the other one is......political science....heh...