Sunday, June 12, 2005

Disease

I'm sick. Ill. In severe pain. Because, not only do I have some bug that affects my tonsils and ears, but I also strained muscles in my back. From picking up my little ones from VBS, I would imagine. Not something that usually happens. I'm a very sturdy girl, so it's not like I can't handle it, but I think I was twisted wrong or bent too far over a time or two and I'm feeling the effects of it now. It was far worse yesterday. Heat helps bunches. But my throat hurts when I swallow. That's why I'm on the computer when I'm supposed to be at church. Go figure. Should know something about the interview in the next couple of days. Had a fever yesterday, 100.9 degrees at it's highest. Stayed in bed all afternoon, then felt better, so I got up. When I woke up this morning I was back to square 3, as opposed to square 6 at the end of yesterday. But I'm going back to bed now. Later.

>>> Update: Ok, today I'm a lot better in that my back isn't bothering me much, just a little stiff, but that should stretch out by about noon. My throat, unfortunately, is still sore, and my ears are still floating, so I'm taking it easy for the time being. 'Bout to go pop some pills and take a shower, then it's back to drinking tea and gargling with salt water (Mom's idea, haven't tried it yet). Just lettin' y'all know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, hope you feel better soon here. Yea, the best thing for you is to stay in bed and drink tea.

Spatula said...

Great advice Carrie. I feel better, almost up to par again. Thanks!