Friday, June 03, 2005

Hmm, Random Pam

Hey all! Got my hair cut today! Yay! And my eyebrows waxed. Yeah, a little painful, but it's ok. It was worth it. My eyebrows look good and my hair is SOO CUTE! Just ask Porkchop! Hehe. We figured out how to do links today. Ate lunch at McDonald's. Had chicken nuggets. Mmmm mmmm, good. Ba dat bat ba baaa, I'm lovin' it. Heh, that took a while. Aight, well, nothing much else is going on... except that Dad put my internet time limit back on. He's a pain, but he'll take it off if I take care of all of my chores. Yeah, sure, no problem. As if I don't already! But I'm okay, I promise. Porkchop is sitting beside me talking about her crazy life and goofy family while we "watch" her little cousin. Who's dad is HOTT but is like 33. And looks like Colin Farrell. But moving on... I seriously saw the Orlando Bloom similarities in Justin the other day. It's all in God's hands now. The girls at the office said my hair was "sexy" and looked really grown up. Yay! Wow, this post is really random. Sorry. But it's going up anyway! Mwa hahahaha... Maw Hawaii... (Courtesy of the spell checker). Yeah... Toodles.

1 comment:

Spatula said...

Well, yeah, but SHHHHHHHH! Yes, I've noticed about Carl. Go figure.