Friday, June 10, 2005

Interview...

Hey all. Y'all remember the interview I mentioned earlier? Well, it was yesterday. I was relaxed, cool, and confident. Well, mostly. I got nervous the night before but calmed back down after I talked to a couple of counselors about it, then I got nervous right when I went in the room. But after I started talking I calmed back down. The counselor I went up there with went in and "pitched" us to the committee after our interviews (there were three of us). He said that they were "awed" by me, that I was poised, mature, and very impressive. My rank and involvement and scholarships from High School got me extra gold stars. So things look fair. I won't know anything for sure until after Monday when they mail the results, but I'm hopeful, and we're still praying. And I got into the Honors dorm!!! That's kind of hard to do if you don't apply super early, but I got in. I don't know my room number yet, or who my roommate is, but that's ok. God will handle that, too. So, just wanted to keep everybody posted. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts! Love to all!

1 comment:

Spatula said...

Thanks bunches!