Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Distracted...

Hey all! How's it goin' in the world of the normal? My life is pretty peachy right now. Acting I is going to be so much fun! English is really awesome because we get to have group discussions. Science is dominantly geology for the semester. Yay, right? I'm gonna have to take serious notes for the science class. But that's ok. I don't have to buy a lab manual after all, so that's cool. I still need 6 novels for English, but I'll order those online. I have the first one I need, so I'm pretty much all set for now. Don't know about history, but that'll fix itself tomorrow.

Being a theater major is a lot more complicated than I thought it would be. I have to audition for every production and deliver a monologue. Which I don't have. And I have to sign up for crew and hope I get the place I want. I didn't know it was going to b so involved and it's a little frustrating. I have meetings and auditions today and tomorrow. Fun fun. Might stay out late tonight cuz my first class isn't until 11 tomorrow. I guess I'll hang out with Greg, if he ever calls. Or maybe Lisa or Heather or April... Or maybe even DJ. Well, I'm slightly distracted and preoccupied, so excuse the shortness. Later all! Love and hugs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i took geology. it's okay. but my teacher was a flammin liberal, so all he talked about was the envoirnment, and how we are all going to starve to death when we run out of oil, he was crazy!