Tuesday, August 16, 2005

College update

Hey all. My address, for those of you interested in reaching me via snail-mail, is:
Pam the Spatula
Box 44860 SHSU
Huntsville, TX 77341

I heard from my roommate. She seems pretty cool, very friendly. She's a junior, dance major, and in the honors program, like me. We're in the honors dorm, so that's kind of a given. She's bringing the TV, VCR, and DVD player, and I'm bringing the phone, fridge, radio, and shower cleaner. We'll pick out curtains when we both get there so we agree on colors, etc. I'm soo pumped!!! 3 days left!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dorm room was so small, you guys get curtain, now way!! my screen had a huge hole in it that i had to fix. i guess that' what you get for being in the honors program, ;)

Spatula said...

Lol. We are in a two-room set up called a suite. Each suite has a bathroom. Each room has two girls, so 4 people per bathroom. Maintenance cleans the bathroom each week, but the only thing they really clean thoroughly is the toilet. So it's a good idea to bring shower cleaner to clean your won shower so you're not freakin out about grime and mild-eew, etc in the middle of a "relaxing" shower. :P I'm just excited about the unlimited hot water! Hehe.

Anonymous said...

My address is 1600 Sam Houston Av # 207 Huntsville, Texas 77341 and my phone number is...well I will tell you that later, but not on here....My room # is 207.

Spatula said...

That's good Jim, just tell everyone EXACTLY where you live and then be too wary to give out your number. Nice. Lol. I'm prolly not gonna write you, but I'll obviously come visit. Are y'all goin to convocation?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i guess we are...im just ready to be on my own!!!

Anonymous said...

no way, in my dorms, i shared a bathroom with 50 guys!!!

Spatula said...

You poor baby! Ssome dorms are like that. Community showers. They're not cool. Drum major camp... Well, I feel your pain. But I'm in a small house, so it wouldn't be that many people anyway, even if the guys shared the showers with us! Lol.

Buffalokill said...

Sounds Kinky!