Monday, August 22, 2005

COLLEGE!

Hey all! Word from tha COLLEGE GIRL!!! Hehe. I stayed up really late last night, had a fairly productive morning this morning, and plan on havaing some fun later tonight. Gonna maybe go back to my cousin's apartment and chill with her and her buds. Met my suitemates and housemates. All very cool, lemme tell ya. April, Colorado, Heather LA (Louisiana, not Los Angeles), and all of the crazy, eccentric, smart guys down the hall. Then there are the guys from the apartments accross campus, my friends from school, and so many more random people worth meeting... I don't know where I'm gonna find the time to meet all of these people! I'm so excited! I'm so glad to FINALLY be at college! Yay! Whoo, deep breath. I'm gonna order my own computer soon, but I think I'll wait until after I get the money from my cow. After the cow sale. Anywho, I'm super excited, all unpacked, and so happy! So, I'll talk to y'all later. Love and hugs to all!

No comments: