Thursday, July 07, 2005

Prayers needed

Our big buddy Jared is injured. Keep him in your prayers. I know God will heal him, and we're already thankful that the damage wasn't worse. It could've been. It doesn't seem like it, but His time, His will, His way.

Injuries:
3 busted ribs
deflated lung
concussion
fractured pelvis
possible back injury
temporary memory loss

Serious prayers needed here. Special love and hugs of support to Chad and Heath, younger brothers of Jared. Guys, we're praying hard!

7 comments:

Buffalokill said...

Thanks alot Pam.

Spatula said...

Just doing what I know to do when there's a need. No thanks required, but it is apppreciated. Porkchop, just get the word out that he needs some support. That's all we can do.

Anonymous said...

check out the pics on chad's site, looks like he's doing alright

Spatula said...

Yeah, I saw, thanks Erik.

Anonymous said...

Your bio says that you're a Christian and proud of it.

Believe in God. Live by his word - but be humble about it. Remember, pride runs contrary to his teachings.

You should be humbled to be a Christian.

Barb Huff said...

I stumbled across your site by hitting the "next blog" button. I will be praying for your friend.

Spatula said...

Anon, in the particular blogosphere I am exposed to, being a Christian often becomes a controversial point. That statement simply means that I am willing to stand strong and defend my Lord. But you're right; maybe "proud" is too strong of a word to use. I'll change it. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Barb, thank you for your prayers!