Friday, October 14, 2005

Answered

"Baby girl,
I do love you very much!!! More than you will ever know, and no one is or will ever be good enough for you. You know I would rather have you call me and say, "Daddy, I met a guy and I like him" than...letting me find out the way I did. I'm not judging him; I don't know him, but you still should have told me. I don't expect you to tell me every time you turn around, but at least keep me informed about you... You are my little girl and I do want to know what you are doing... As far as Drew is concerned, I won't have a problem with him unless he mistreats you or hurts you in any way. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he has to be perfect but he had be real close when it comes to you... And by the way, I did say I love you when I hung up on the phone the other day, you just didn't hear me. See you Saturday.
Love,
Daddy"

That was the response I got yesterday. Well, there was a lot more to it, but you get the idea. And I started crying...this time in relief. I couldn't believe how much was weighing on this one particular conversation/conflict. Wow. But I'm better now. Yay! I feel lighter! And Drew's coming home with me tomorrow and we're gonna have a good time! And my fortune cookie was right... Woohoo! Unfortunately, I don't remember what it said... Hehe. Well, just wanted to let y'all know that all is good! Dad, if you want me to take something out, just lemme know tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

right on

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.