Tuesday, February 03, 2009

And... I'm back!

I gave myself a shot of B-12 this morning. It's prescribed by the doctor. My levels are supposed to be around 1100, but the tests showed mine to be around 270. Not so great. So, I have to give myself a shot once a week for four weeks, then once every other week for four shots, and then once a month until the rest of the shots run out. That should last a couple years. It's supposed to give me more energy and make me more able to process carbs and create new proteins. Yay for that. I'm still tired, though. And now my leg hurts. :( The funny part is, I psyched myself out last night about this stupid shot and had a really rough night last night. This morning, I get up, get the shot ready, and just do, and then laugh at myself because it was really easy and relatively painless. Just like it was somebody else giving the shot. Go figure.

Other than that, I'm going 90 miles an hour down life's highway with school, tons of homework, and an almost-full-time job, so there's probably a reason my B-12 is so low. Apparently your body uses more under stress and when you get busy with a million things on your plate. Go figure.

In other news, Steve and I are back together. I don't know how long it will last, but I'm comfortable with him. As I told a friend, he may or may not be Mr. Right, but he's Mr. Right Now, and I can handle that. I don't particularly care for being single. The whole idea scares me a little. If Hawaii is in the future, I might change my mind, but I have a year to decide.

I'm going to Germany next month! Woo!!! I'm actually incredibly excited about that. It's a great opportunity and I know I'll have a blast.

Sorry this is so short, but I have an art assignment due tomorrow that will take about 20 minutes, a play to read (about an hour), a lighting design assignment to finish (about an hour), and possibly a nap to take (20 minutes or two hours...) all before bed tonight. It's going to be a long day, so I'll have to remember to grab food before I really get involved in homework. That whole remembering to eat thing is sometimes pretty difficult.

Hope things are going well for everybody! Love and hugs!

No comments: