Tuesday, May 23, 2006

And the Doctor Says:

I'm fix-able! Woohoo! I went to the doctor yesterday, and I'll spare you the details, but he prescribed some things and I'm on my way to being normal! I was very impressed with the doctor and his nursing staff. His name is Dr. Mangal, out of Houston. Doris was the nurse we dealt with, and she was very kind and knowledgeable. Dr. Mangal was not only personable and intelligent, he related everything that was going on in my body to things we could understand and explained the entire process step-by-step. I now know what I need to know and what I need to do to fix it, so yay!

I don't have to work this week until Friday, so I'm going to enjoy my time off and hopefully do something productive. Like what, I have no idea, but something.

Anyway, thought I'd share that wonderful news. Have a great week, y'all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! thats all i wanted to say!!!

Veritas said...

yay for Spatula!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Pam :D