Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thursday: Almost There!

The good mood continues! Yesss! Anbesol tastes funny. I had an awesome workout last night! It was pretty long, but it felt sooo good! I felt it this morning. My legs were kinda shaky and I was really hungry. But I have every intention of doing it again tonight. Now why didn't I start this earlier? I have no idea. I love it! Who would've thought I would actually LIKE to work out?!?! Haha. Not me!

But on to other things. My mouth is numb. It's a totally awesome feeling. :p We get free breakfast tomorrow morning provided by the wonderful people at Residence Life. We get an allotment every month to spend on what ever we want. This month, it's breakfast. We also had a "welcome back" party last Wednesday.

My MySpace song is the Top Gun Anthem!!! Yay! I LOVE that song! One of the greatest instrumentals ever!

I'm glad Jessalyn's buckling down and not partying as much, but she's home all of the time. Not exactly cool. And she sleeps CONSTANTLY! But whatever. I don't even really care if I wake her up. She wakes me up all of the time. So poo.

Did everyone hear about the Seattle scandal?! They've been using a registered trademark (not their own) for about 20 years now and the finally got caught! They stole the "12th Man" phrase and idea from Texas A&M, and now the Aggies are takin' 'em to court! Woohoo! Gig 'em! This is a time for Texas to unite. We should all be together in our defense of the trademark. Even if you bleed orange instead of maroon. Interesting thought.

Sewing mantra for the week: You rip what you sew!

4 comments:

Veritas said...

i hate A&M

hehehehehehehe >:)

Anonymous said...

that doesn't sound right, Why wouldn't they say anything earlier. It won't hold up in court, because they chose not to say anything earlier, like 20 years!

Spatula said...

They didn't know about it! It didn't come to the attention of the general public (and especially not Texas) until Seattle actually DID something with their team. And they apparently got slaughtered in the court room, but I'll do some research and come back with the details. Good to know you're still with me Erik! :p

Spatula said...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/seahawks/2006-01-30-12th-man-order_x.htm
If you're interested.