Thursday, July 02, 2009

Bootstrap's Bootstraps

I have a day off. My second in a row, actually. I'm just sitting at home, watching movies, hanging out with the dogs and cats, playing on the internet. My attention span's a little short, but I guess I can be distractable on my day off. We saw Transformers 2 yesterday. It was pretty good, but honestly the same as the first one, just bigger. Ya know, more robots, more Megan Fox, more explosions, more huge robot battles. It was worth the $5 per person. Tonight, we're pulling a double movie night, with Up and Hangover. I'm excited to see Up, and Hangover's supposed to be funny, so it'll be a good way to end my "weekend". I only get a certain number of days off per week, and they haven't been consecutive in a really long time. All in all, things in my life are alright. A little strained for cash, a little tired, a little overworked, but it's all good in the long run. I'm ready for something to happen, but I don't want to take any time off from work... Go figure. I love my job, and I'm dreading JP's leaving, but the inevitable must happen, I suppose. Anywho, that's all I have for now. I'm posting a picture of me holding Puma with Maverick in the background, since I said I'd post a picture of my favorite little kitty. :)

1 comment:

Mark Roberts said...

Wow, sounds like a busy movie weekend there! And CUTE kitttahs I wish my apartment allowed pets, i want a dog or a cat or something...oh well. :) Also, I know you prolly won't be able to make it but I did sent you a wedding invite...look for it. :)