Monday, July 07, 2008

The Verdict

Steve and I broke up last night. And we're okay. We're still friends. In fact, we hung out almost all day today. I called in to work because I could barely see what I was doing, and we went and ate dinner, and just spent time hanging out and talking. It was a nice change from the pressure of being in a relationship, and I really think we'll stay close friends. I'm taking my dog, Rose to Courtney's when she moves in to her apartment, and I'm sure I'll be over there most of the time when she gets all settled in.

I have a new puppy, by the way. Her name is Rose, and she's a beagle and dachshund mix. She's super cute and very sweet, and Steve gave her to me for a belated birthday gift.

I don't really know what else to say. Classes start tomorrow. And I guess I'll figure out how my online class is going to go. I'll update with more when I have more to say. Love y'all.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Wow, Pam...The Verdict...I didn't even know there was a thought process that led up the The Verdict...I am so sorry to hear that you and Steve broke up. Also, I admire your ability to still stay friends, I don't think I could do that.

A new puppy? How cute, would love to see some pictures, dogs are so fun, I love em.

Classes already, summer classes? Don't sweat the summer class, I am sure you will be fine.

If ya need anything shoot me an email or try me on IM, although I am on IM much less now-a-days.