Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ahem...

Okay, so I know it's late, but I'm up, so I might as well post something. I'm on duty this weekend, which sucks, but it's manageable. I have a make-up test on Monday or Tuesday for my Political Science class and another test in psychology (which I've missed the past two classes). It's a big groan, but I can study tomorrow and do fine. I have patterns cut out for next year's Ren Fest costumes, so I'll be making those over the course of the next few weeks. I'm also looking into getting a new car with some help from Dad and Mom. It's a smart car (smartusa.com), and it's pretty cheap, so I hope it happens. My car is still dead. I have no idea where to begin repairs, so I guess it'll stay like that for a while. All of my friends want to "dispose" of it if I get a new car. Sledgehammers, paint balls, spray paint, etc. It would definitely be fun...

I promised pictures of Loki, so here's one for y'all!


This is Steve and Maggie.















Here's one of Maggie playing with Tora, the dog of a friend.


















Here's a squirrel hanging out on campus.



And here are a few flowers and a butterfly.















Lovely pictures, all taken on a friend's camera. With that, I'm going to bed. Goodnight! Love to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, what a cute little kitty! The other pictures are awesome too....aww, what a cute little kitty!