Monday, January 30, 2006

Boo

I'm depressed. And my tooth hurts. I don't know why I'm depressed except that maybe I feel like I'm missing something in life. Like things were meant to be something different. If you don't understand, don't worry about it.

But my tooth hurts.

Is it justifiable homicide to kill your roommate for eating noisily? I can tolerate most things, but ever since I was young I never could stand the noises people make when they eat. Lo and behold, I get a roommate who is the loudest chip muncher under the sun!!! I'm going to kill her. I know quite a few people who would help my get rid of the body...

2 comments:

Veritas said...

ship muncher?

i would help you get rid of the body hahaha

as for missing something, i doubt it..everything resolves itself in the end though, so dont worry so much..

you cant control everything...maybe He is letting you know that...

Spatula said...

I fixed it. "Chip" is the correction. I don't want to control everything. Just my love life. Go figure.